Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Girl on a wire

I said I would be back and then I go away from home and forget my internet pen pin code. ^^ So typical of me...

I spent a couple of days in the north where some of my family lives and now I am back and running on the interviews / job hunting department. The pool and books are still part of my day while I enjoy summer while it is here! There is a possibility of visiting Copenhagen again :) I'll let you know how it turns out.

As, per right now, my outfit inspiration is work related - I love this:


Click on the image to go to the website where I found it

Kiss
Maria Ana*
Follow Something beautiful

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely look! xx

The Provocative Couture

Maria Ana said...

Thanks Alina. It is cute, isn't it?

Did you read these?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...