Friday, October 12, 2012

Queens of the stone age

FLOWERS. Remember this post? Well, I am addicted to this shirt so I wash it and wear it, wash it and wear. I had to bring it to my trip. It is perfect for this autumn weather, where you feel it is winter in the morning and night, you get spring/autumn during the day and summer at the middle of the day. I call it the onion days :) (layering, of course).


FLOWERS. Lembram-se deste post? Bem, estou viciada nesta camisa, lavo visto, lavo visto. Tinha obviamente de a levar para a viagem. É perfeita para este tempo de outono onde temos todas as estações num só dia. Eu chamo-lhes os dias da cebola :) (das camadas, portanto).









Coat - Bershka; Studded Cardigan - Pull&Bear (similar here); Flower Shirt - Pull&Bear (similar here); Jeans - Pepe Jeans (similar here); Boots - Zilian (similar here)

Follow Something beautiful

kiss
maria ana

4 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

You look really beautiful, I love the studded sweater, really chic.

Maria Ana said...

@ Tereza: thanks :) (shy me)

Joana Chaves said...

O casaco com os ombros com pérolas = perfeição.

Chanel N5 said...

I like your blog.

P.S. What do you think about following each other?

http://www.eleganceofluxury.blogspot.com

XOXO

Did you read these?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...