Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The 4-month thoughts


Hello everyone!
I cannot believe 4 months have passed... Now I can see the end and it is scary. I am doing everything I can to enjoy every minute I have left in this amazing place but my mind is already wandering some place else sometimes.

I have a lot of things that bring me back to Lisbon but I don't want to have crisis and unemployment as being two of them...

I know I will have with me this amazing experience for the rest of my life but I wanted it to be longer. Not only because of the amazing place and great quality of life you have here but also because there are not great perspectives where I am headed.

Anyway, I will continue to do as much as I can to enjoy myself here :) Sorry for the scarcity of posts but I really really don't have much time left.

Kisses :)
Maria Ana
Follow Something beautiful

No comments:

Did you read these?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...