Friday, March 29, 2013

Good friday


Hello everyone :)
I work for a portuguese company so today is a holiday! yey! The weather is so nice, I just want to go out, take a walk and read a book on a bench or on the lawn.

On wednesday I had my first bad experience here, my phone was stolen from my hands, I ran after them but they probably hid because after a turn I couldn't see them anymore and there is no way someone would vanish like that. Anyway, it is bad but it is just money, I'm fine and that is what matters. I hope their fingers fall off :)

Have a happy friday and if you have a free day like me , enjoy!!
Follow Something beautiful

1 comment:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I hope you will have an amazing weekend!

Did you read these?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...