Sunday, August 05, 2012

flat shoes

Women on heels are undoubtedly elegant and mile-long legs are dreamy but, on a daily basis, I am a flat shoe girl :)

The portuguese floors, the well-known "calçada" makes no easy to walk even in sneakers, so a ballerina, flat boot or sandal are my usual choices. I walk quite fast and basically everywhere so comfort is everything.

You can see here Lisbon sidewalk. And here.
The most comfortable flats ever!

These beauties are from Zilian.
My ballerinas :)

How about you? Do you prefer style over comfort? Has your city a difficult sidewalk as well?

Have a great monday!


Follow Something beautiful

4 comments:

Evi said...

Love them!! So pretty!

Would you like to follow each other?

Evi xoxo

The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

Evi said...

Great shoes!!

Thank you for your comment in my blog! Sure we can follow each other! I'm following you now and then I'm waiting for you too!

Evi xoxo

The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

Maria Ana said...

I am already following you, through bloglovin ;)

Maria Ana said...

Thank you Borjana! :)
I just posted a new one!

Did you read these?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...