Thursday, April 08, 2010

Warmth

Today was a warm day, it felt so good I just thought about the spring and summer ahead, so I went "surfing" for bathing suits.

The typical triangle bikini with a cute detail on the side of the bottom.

I love a complete bathing suit. I don't care about the tan mark as I do not get very tanned in the first place and secondly because I always intercalate it with a bikini. This one is gorgeous, so elegant.

Another one. One shoulder, stripes. Lovely.

Here I just love the background water. I miss this!

So rich looking.

This one is really me. It suits my body type, it is my favourite colour and it has a standout detail on the neck.

Again the side detail is gorgeous.

All pictures from Cia.Marítima

10 comments:

Thelma said...

wow! I love all of these swim suits! I need to get moving to get those bodies!!

Carina Joana said...

I Love them all!

Emma Hoareau said...

ohhh i want some sun! great bikinis, and i agree one pieces are so elegant!

http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/

Barbara von Enger said...

Oh, such gorgeous swimmwear. I am so awaiting summer to swim in warm waters, grill fish on the beach and swan around in my bikini;-)

Jason said...

beautiful images!

Jade Purple Brown said...

i cant wait for summer!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

Graham I. Haynes said...

I never see women with bathing suits this sophisticated, although I really wish that I would! Great choices... curious to see what you end up buying.

Sweet said...

omg they are all beautiful
the black one with the neck detail is very nice
I loove it

if you get a chance visit me at http://www.evadanielle.com/blog and let me know what you think

thanks
-Sweet

Dame Chocolate said...

I like all of those bikinis... i can't wait for summer !

http://vidacomchocolate.blogspot.com

PinkBow said...

i really like the one shoulder swimsuits but i guess they're not so good for sun-bathing!

Did you read these?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...