Friday, April 18, 2014

Madeira Island

Hello everyone! :)

The next trip is booked and I am heading to the Madeira Island! I have been so far away in the map and I still haven't been to the Madeira and the Azores Islands that are part of Portugal. It is always like that, isn't it?
I feel even more guilty to have waited so long as part of my family comes from Madeira.

Just to situate you, Madeira sits here:

This means good weather all year round!

I plan on hiking, relaxing and exploring the island. Just look at this:



 And of course eat tons of the tiny Madeira Bananas.... :)

If you have any tips, please leave them in the comments bellow!
Have a nice holiday :)

Maria


Follow Something beautiful

2 comments:

Magali said...

Nanas vais adorar! As cores da Madeira são incríveis! Algumas sugestões: mercado do Funchal, curral das freiras, machico! Come muitas espetadas bolo do caco e peixe!!! Beijinhos

Unknown said...

Madeira island includes lots of attractions for visitors.You have provided a really helpful information about different places of Madeira Island before they visit to the Island.

Did you read these?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...