Monday, December 13, 2010

Le Bunny Bleu boots

Can experience change our opinions?

Some time ago I was approached by Le Bunny Bleu brand to try their wool boots. I was very flattered a brand had noticed me and after browsing on their website I happily accepted their gift. 

First I was a bit afraid because as my friends know wool boots were never on my list but then I thought that this was the perfect opportunity to give it a try :-) They have loads of gorgeous colours (it took me some time to decide) and some of them have the little bunnies from the logo on them. I had to choose one of those!

I decided to try them out this Saturday while Christmas shopping in downtown Lisbon with my mom. As soon as I put them on I felt I was with slippers on. Out-on-the-street! Oh my! But they are so comfy, warm and soft... A real treat for winter days!








I tried them with a dress as I rarely wear pants and I think they worked really well even though I felt like Minnie Mouse :-) I am used to wearing really delicate shoes so this is different for me. But I actually enjoyed it very much and looking at the pictures I like them, they look so sweet with the bunnies. I also got lots of looks of "like" on the streets, which tells a lot. 

Now I can only imagine myself wearing them in the North of Portugal where it is really cold and it snows. As I can tell by the outer fabric they are pretty resistant and can take a fair amount of rain/snow without getting your feet wet. The wool you can see on the pictures goes all the way to your toes.

I suggest you visit their website and see all the wool boots and flat shoes they have.

I was really flattered as I said before but also happy with the result and changes in my opinion! You really have to try things in order to speak about them, right? :-)

My sincerely thanks to Le Bunny Bleu and Kelly!



Boots - Le Bunny Bleu
Coat - Max&Co
Belt - Max&Co








Follow Something beautiful

11 comments:

TheStreetFashion5xpro said...

You look so beautiful! Great pics and post!

noura. said...

howwww cute

Stéphanie said...

Oh ! Lovely !
I adore !

The white cabbage said...

great pics!
nice location .

Please come to visit my blog .....I'm a new blogger !


Ave

Maria Ana said...

@ The street fashion: I blushed!

@ Ave: you should visit Lisbon!

Rebecca Maureen said...

I love when your shoes feel like slippers and they're adorable!

Larissa said...

cute boots! you look lovely!
x
thatgirlfromhk.blogspot.com

Blicious said...

cute pics!!!

xoxo
b

Lidia De Cicco said...

OMG! I love your shoes ♥ ♥
You also look so nice!!!!!! :)
xoxo
LiDì

http://fashiondeliz.blogspot.com

Maria Ana said...

@ Lidi: so sweet :D

Unknown said...

cute boots xxxx

Did you read these?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...