Tuesday, October 01, 2013

The beautiful Amsterdam


As you know by this post (that I have to update, actually), I love Amsterdam. It is so picturesque and gorgeous, you have to fall in love with it. The canals, the parks, the houses, the bikes, the flowers and the list goes on. I was there for 5 days, more than enough to take things easy and to visit a nearby town called Zaanse Schans where 2/3 of The Netherlands' mills were and where, today, there is one of the biggest (if not the biggest) cocoa powder factory in the world. Yes, you can imagine the smell :)







P.S. I am sorry I was away but I had to clean my computer in order to be able to upload more photos, I had 50MB free... I need to buy an external disk soooooon.

Follow Something beautiful

No comments:

Did you read these?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...