Tuesday, April 02, 2013

The Slipper Room

Hello!
How was your Easter darlings? :) Mine was great, I went to the Brooklyn Flea (and loved it! ) and on friday night - The Slipper Room.

Living on the Lower East Side of Manhattan, home of the burlesque theatres and venues I wanted to see a show but I hadn't plan to go that day. We went to have dinner at The Meatball Shop - veggie option with tomato sauce and mashed potatoes was on spot! - and then we entered the door in front that happened to be The Slipper Room. I did not know what to expect but I left the place with aching cheeks of so much fun I had. It is a variety show with of course burlesque numbers, stand up, acrobatics and so on. What I saw I am not going to tell you, you have to go and see for yourself. Be prepared and go open minded, it is FUN.

And the place is very pretty:)

Oh, you have got to love the Lower East Side.



Follow Something beautiful

No comments:

Did you read these?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...