Friday, April 26, 2013

crazy week


Hello! I have been absent for a while but it was crazy...

The roadshow we had at work started in New Brunswick, then we went to Boston. On thursday night, where the shooting took place. In Cambridge. MIT. That's right. Not only were our thoughts with the people that were killed and injured, we were also a bit afraid and under lockdown. Everything was cancelled and we tried to return no NY early but the flight was delayed that it was in the air and turned back. After 12 hours I was at home. But my luggage was not.

I had to wait for it until 10p.m on saturday when I had a flight sunday morning. In Chicago everything went well and I even managed to visit the city.

I am glad to be home again and to enjoy a weekend in the city :)

kiss!
Maria Ana

























Follow Something beautiful

No comments:

Did you read these?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...