Tuesday, March 19, 2013

spoon


I told about this place in this post but I had to make a post just about it.
Spoon is this cute, wood tables and glass containers place in the Flatiron District - 17 W 20th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues.

My friend Margarida took me and my flatmates there for brunch, it is her favourite place, and I loved it. We did have to wait an hour to get a table as it is a no reservations place and a group of 5 is even more difficult, but it was worth it. We had been to a party the night before so we were starving! Everyone chose an egg dish and, as far as mine was concerned, it was delicious with the eggs perfectly poached. You know when you touch them with your fork and all the gorgeous interior just melts, not "runs"? Oh my :) I was so hungry I completely forgot to take a picture........

The atmosphere is also very relaxed which is perfect for a lazy day like Sunday.


Take a look at their website if you wish: http://www.spoonnyc.com/

They also serve lunch and dinner, of course :)

Love
Maria Ana
Follow Something beautiful

1 comment:

Show me Pretty said...

Fizeste-me lembrar a última vez que estive aí e o facto de, com o tempo todo contado, ter "obrigado" o Mário a atravessar Manhattan para irmos a um sítio onde tínhamos tomado o pequeno-almoço da 1ª vez que lá estivémos. Caro que dói (lembro-me que o pequeno-almoço ficou a uns 14 dolares/cada ou coisa parecida), mas maravilhoso!

Chama-se dishes (http://www.dishestogo.com/). Não sei se estará igual, mas na altura fez-me ficar feliz :)

Did you read these?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...