Monday, January 07, 2013

3 days to go!


This thursday will be the day I know where I'll be spending the next six months. I am still not nervous, I swear! :) I am saving it all up to thursday from 17:30/18:00, when it is scheduled to be revealed to us our destinies. Mini-heartattack!
I am not thinking TOO much about it as I don't want to have any expectations:)

This is also the first "official" week of the year. I am thinking about some resolutions. I usually don't do any, it is just the turn of a calendar event but, this year (as it will be sooo different), I made some:

- embrace whichever destiny comes my way in the Inov Contact programme
- delineate a plan for a business of my own
- take better care of myself (my skin is much better, can you see in the picture? - no foundation!)
- nurture my relationships even more (bf, family and friends:)

Do you make new year resolutions? Which ones, may I know? :)
kiss everyone!

Maria Ana
---

Esta quinta-feira é o dia em que vou saber onde vou passar os próximos seis meses. Ainda não estou nervosa, juro! :) Estou a guardar tudo para quinta-feira das 17:30 às 18:00, que é quando nos vão comunicar os nossos destinos. Mini heartattack!
Não tenho estado a pensar DEMASIADO no assunto porque não quero ter quaisquer expectativas:)

Esta é também a primeira semana "oficial" do ano. E eu estou a pensar em algumas resoluções (diz-se assim?). Normalmente não faço nenhumas, é apenas uma mudança no calendário mas, este ano (uma vez que vai ser tãoo diferente), fiz algumas:

- aceitar e aproveitar qualquer que seja o destino que me calhar na rifa no Inov Contacto
- delinear um plano de negócio meu
- tomar melhor conta de mim (a minha pele está muito melhor, conseguem ver na foto? - sem base!)
- dar ainda mais de mim nas minhas relações (namorado, família e amigos:)

Costumam fazer resoluções de ano novo? Quais, se é que posso saber? :)
beijinhos gente!

Maria Ana

Follow Something beautiful

No comments:

Did you read these?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...