Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I tell you what I want, what I really really want

Michael Kors
Mulberry

Rag&Bone (I want a stylish male friend wearing it)

 J. Crew

J. Crew

Click on the pictures for link to page.

And one more thing, do you even remember this?:

Follow Something beautiful

8 comments:

Name said...

one day...one day we'll be able to afford the alexa bag! and the spice girls were my life as a child. i even still have the movie! lol

Alex said...

spice girlss :D

Maryjane said...

Love your wants, great choices and great taste!

Maryjane xoxo

De Vero said...

I like everything!!

http://de-vero.blogspot.com

Cee said...

Great selection! I just love the sequined jacket from J. Crew :)
xox,
Cee

Anonymous said...

I like that shoes!

Follow my BLOG:

http://deborahpelloni.wordpress.com/

Luna Tiger said...

Love the shoes !
http://selenite.weebly.com/

Kassie said...

Spice girls throwback!
And that mulberry bag is to die for.I've been on the search for the perfect tan bag and this one is lovely.

♥Stolen Stiletto

Did you read these?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...