Sunday, November 11, 2012

high waisted


Hello world:) how was your weekend? Mine is almost finishing...
Yesterday was a crazy day. I left home after lunch and the agenda was: go to my mom's house to grab my 4G SIM card (anyone knows the difference so far?), go to an exhibition and snack with a group of friends, have dinner with another group AND go clubbing and meeting more friends. Well, I wasn't prepared and went with this outfit, can you image how hot was inside the club? Oh my... But it was great :)





I'm wearing: zara coat, mango blouse, pepe jeans skirt, stradivarius boots, poise bag




Have a great week start :)
---
Olá mundo:) como foi o vosso fim-de-semana? O meu está mesmo a acabar...
Ontem foi um dia louco. Saí de casa depois de almoço e a agenda era: ir a casa da minha mãe buscar o meu cartão SIM 4G (alguém sabe as diferenças?), ir a uma exposição e lanchar com um grupo de amigos, jantar com outro grupo E sair e encontrar ainda mais amigos. Bem, não estava minimamente preparada e fui assim vestida, podem imaginar o calor que tive... Oh my... mas foi óptimo :)

Bom início de semana :)

Maria Ana
Follow Something beautiful

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Que cabelão!!! (Margarida Gaspar)

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

That is one nice coat!

Did you read these?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...