Wednesday, August 15, 2012

oh holidays!

As I am sitting here ready to write something interesting to you, I just remember the holidays. I guess it is because today is a bank holiday and it feels like holidays but just for one day. Too bad...

I started to browse this year's trips and I want to share some pictures with you, so you can feel my pain with me. Ha! :)

 Barcelona. I went there in January to visit one of my dearest friends that was living there. Although it was my forth time, I loved it as much as the first. Here I am at the top of the Parque Guell. Hello world :)


 Paris. March. I lost count of the times I went to Paris but it doesn't matter, I feel so at home :) This time my excuse was to visit a lovely friend. My favourite place in Paris is the Jardin des Tuileries.

 Madrid. April. Second time there. I went with 4 friends (I am the third on the picture in case you can't tell) to visit yet another friend working for a short period of time. I love these excuses!

Italy road trip from Milan to Rome. July. I intend to do a post just about my holidays but I can't get my camera to work and I don't have a card reader, so no photos yet. One month later...well...eventually I'll show them to you and explain the route we did!

And speaking of holidays (again?) I am loving my beautiful Lisbon at this time of year, so many tourists visiting and being amazed by my city! I love it :)

Follow Something beautiful

3 comments:

Femke. said...

cool pictures,
i looove watching holiday pictures of others!!

xofemke.
www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

Inass said...

Great pictures, seems like you've got a wonderful time!
I like your blog and I'm following you now!
Please check my blog and let me know fi you would like to follow me back!

Love,
www.becreativebefashion.blogspot.com

Angela said...

Jolies photos!J'aime bien!Bisous:)


Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

Did you read these?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...