Wednesday, February 22, 2012

life in pictures

Hello :)
Here is a bit of my last few days captured by the telephone camera.

 Styling work on saturday

 Another styling work on sunday

 My bed at 8:15 am

 Lisbon from my window in the morning

 One of my breakfasts (I eat a lot for breakfast, I know...) consisting of one pear, olive bread with strawberry jam and brie cheese and lemon yogurt.

Preppy outfit

 The view from my office

 During a break on my work desk

 The cobbled sidewalks of Lisbon which my feet and shoes hate

The usual shoe pic :)

Hope you enjoyed it!
kisses
Follow Something beautiful

2 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

How cute are your shoes.

Maria Ana said...

Thanks Tereza:) I bought them in Istambul!

Did you read these?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...