Wednesday, July 06, 2011

styling - coco

Hello dears:)

I have been terribly busy...I'm sorry for the lack of posts.
Here I show you another styling work.  I hope you like it. 
Having so few clothes to dress the model in was not easy as the line between "normal" and fashion photography is very thin.










Photography - Pedro Pacheco
Assistant - Maria Rita
Model - Coco Maurer
Styling - Maria Ana Góis
Make up - Elodie Fiuza

P.S. I could not resist and the black and brick-coloured ones are now mine:)

Follow Something beautiful

3 comments:

Lúcia said...

está fantástica esta sessão, a todos os niveis. Adoro mesmo, bom trabalho a todos!
xxxx

Margarida said...

Gostei imenso. Na minha opinião ficou espectacular! Óptimo trabalho que fizeram. Parabéns!
Beijinhos :)

Luna Tiger said...

Beautiful swimsuits !
http://selenite.weebly.com

Did you read these?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...