Thursday, December 03, 2009

Mario Testino - Stern Portfolio 53


I waited more than a month to welcome this book in my home and it finally arrived a couple of weeks ago. I think Mario Testino is a genius; I love his photographs, his vision and he seems really cool I have to say... I could not resist taking pictures of some of my favorites and putting them here. Enjoy :)


Esperei mais de um mês para receber este livro em casa mas finalmente chegou há cerca de duas semanas. Considero o Mario Testino um génio, amo as fotografias dele, a sua visão e, devo dizer, ele parece um "porreiro"... Não consegui resistir a tirar fotos a algumas das minhas preferidas e colocá-las aqui. Enjoy :)



 

5 comments:

Barbora said...

The only think I can say that HE really is a GENIUS!!! His work is amazing. Such a huge fan.

VISIT & FOLLOW:)
www.barboradudinska.blogspot.com
"fashionably tasteful.have a bite"

Maria Ana said...

He is!

I already follow you:)

Coco said...

Oh wow Mario is definitely amazing.

Lauren Brown said...

Mario Testino is my ULTIMATE FAVE!!!!! Saw his exhibit on Diana in London at Kennsington palace....blew my mind how big + beautiful his prints were.

http://loveandphoto.blogspot.com

retro-a-porter said...

I love Mario Testino and the book "MARIO RIO (JANEIRO) TESTINO" it's a must it-book for who loves Rio and the boys and girls from Ipanema.

follow me:
http://fashionheroines.blogspot.com

Did you read these?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...